A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coolman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coolman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Coolman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Coolman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Coolman practice?
- Dr. David Coolman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Coolman practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.