A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coon
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Coon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coon, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Coon MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David Coon practice?
- Dr. David Coon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Coon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.