A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coon, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Coon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Coon MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. David Coon practice?
- Dr. David Coon has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Coon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI and Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Pathologists and Bullhead City Hematologists.