Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cooper
Dr. David Cooper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Visalia, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Kaweah Delta District Hospital, Geisinger Medical Center/Danville and Kaweah Delta Healthcare District. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.
Dr. Sanjiv Kaul
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Visalia, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Jamil Ahmed
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Visalia, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Seth Criner
Visalia, CA 0.11 mi