A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooperman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Cooperman has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooperman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooperman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Cooperman practice?
Dr. David Cooperman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Cooperman, Dr. Dave Cooperman, Dr. Davis Cooperman