A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cope, Family Practitioner, Obstetrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cope
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cope, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cope graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cope has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Cope MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Cope practice?
- Dr. David Cope has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cope practices Family Medicine near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Family Physicians.