Dr. David Copen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Copen?

November 1st, 2016

Not dead

Go twice a year for three . Good guy. Comes in, does the doctor thing then sits down and argues baseball with me. I mean. "The Mets"? Seriously!

February 28th, 2012

Not a nice person.

This doctor totally dehumanized me and made me feel like I was more unimportant than a speck of dust. I tried to explain symptoms as he rolled his eyes at everything I said. Every time he would ask me a question and I would try to explain my answer, he cut me off with another question before I could even finish answering. He made me feel like my symptom complaints were invalid - though he ordered all the follow-up tests for me anyway. As I was still talking to him he turned his back to me to leave the room and said 'exit to the left please' and walked out. This is no reflection on the office staff who was very kind to me as I was almost in tears after being treated that way by the doctor.

January 13th, 2010

lots of patients

lots of patients but lots of staff also. taken in by a nurse. weighed, blood pressure and all the good stuff right away. a pa or doctor then comes in fairly soon after the nurse and re-does all the test again. i like that they double up on the test. then dr. copen comes in and reassures you. i don't know if he reassures everyone but with me, he answers all my questions and even answers all the questions of my annoying relatives that insist on coming with me. it's a big place, lots of doctors, lots of staff but doctor copen keeps it small.

October 5th, 2017