A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Copperberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Copperberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copperberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Copperberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benjamin Copperberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Copperberg practice?
- Dr. David Copperberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Copperberg practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.