A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Copperberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Copperberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Copperberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Copperberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copperberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Copperberg practice?
Dr. David Copperberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Hospitalist near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Allergists, and Philadelphia Hospitalists.