A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cornblath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cornblath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cornblath, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornblath graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Cornblath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Reid Cornblath MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Cornblath practice?
- Dr. David Cornblath has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Cornblath practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.