Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Corral
Dr. David Corral, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Benbrook, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Corral is affiliated with Harris Continued Care Hospital, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle and TX Health Southwest Fw. He speaks English.
Dr. David Corral has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Corral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benbrook, TX.
Dr. John Perkner
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Benbrook, TX 0.64 mi40
Dr. Mark Lindemann
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Fort Worth, TX 1.03 mi16
Dr. Ramin Samadi
Geriatric Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 1.04 mi34