Dr. David Cort Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cort?

September 29th, 2015

Patient

August 30th, 2015

Inexcusably poor bedside manner; a shame to the profession

Rude, arrogant, and insensitive. He needs to learn The Golden Rule.

February 20th, 2015

Excellet physician

I found Dr. Cort to be very well informed, professional and helpful. He offers good incite and is able to direct you through complicated health matters with ease. He answers all question directly and honestly and spends appropiate time with you on each visit. His staff has also been wonderful to work with as well.

November 30th, 2010

Dr. Cort is very caring, helpful, current on new treatment options and overall willing to change course if needed.

August 24th, 2010

remarkably smart

Dr. Cort has been my doctors for many years and I couldn't imagine a better one. He remembers everything about my case and even my family. He never acts too busy or important to explain everything clearly. He is one of the brightest people in any field I've ever met and I trust his judgment completely.

May 19th, 2010

The Best of the Best

I have been seeing Dr. Cort since '92 and he is not only a great doctor but also seems to be just a really nice guy. I have a few friends that see him also and I have never heard a bad thing about him. He is very considerate and has always treated us well. He is the best of the best.

March 26th, 2010

Dr. Kort is very Curt

This doctor has absoutely NO bedside manner. I was a patient of Dr. Kort's for about four years. After every office visit, I left feeling deflated and upset. Several different times, Dr. Kort threatened me that if I did not immediately get a colonscopy, blood work, or whatever it may be, I would get cancer. One particular incident caused my to immediately seek a new digestive disease doctor. I was across the country and was suffering from a flare up, experiencing severe abdominal discomfort. I called the doctor's office, asking to speak to him as soon as possible because I was in severe pain, and I did not hear back from him until 5 full business days later. When he finally did call, he told me "there was nothing he could do for me 1500 miles away. Sorry," then hung up. This man is AWFUL. I would recommend any other doctor over Dr. Kort.

August 16th, 2017