A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cossman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Cossman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cossman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Van Cossman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David V. Cossman practice?
- Dr. David Cossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cossman practices Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.