A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Costabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Costabile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Costabile, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Costabile graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Costabile has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Costabile MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Costabile practice?
- Dr. David Costabile has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Costabile practices Pediatrics near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY.
See Tarrytown Pediatricians.