Dr. David Couillard Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Couillard?

infected

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Hard to get apt,, very friendly and appeared comfortable with procedure, pain medication in adequate, infection ensued , wound up in hospital ER required , three additional procedures, from different surgeons , 4 weeks of very painful recovery, ( not yet fully recovered ) , an extremely poor experience , maybe not entirely his fault , would not ever consider procedure, or physician again.

Pay attention to the reviews, especially the bad experiences. The rest are probably home grown to offset the true (bad) ones.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Iv'e had better, but never worse. Look around before you decide. Don't be "won over" by the initial consultation. It's all down hill from there.

Posted on November 1st, 2014

Do not go to this doctor! He will not take anything you say seriously. I was having increasing pain from a kidney stone, but the doctor dismissed the pain. His office couldn't get me back for a month. I ended up in the ER the next day with a blocked ureter and fluid backed up into my kidney. Wish I had read these reviews sooner.

Totally Unprepared

Posted on May 30th, 2014

He didn't even look at my film before he saw me. Told me to cut back on my water consumption and I wouldn't have to urge to pee all the time. I had to tell him that I have 2 kidney stones and one is partially blocking my bladder. Then he looked at the film results and said, Oh, yeah that would cause you to feel the need to urinate all the time. I would never recommend him to anyone and I'm switching to another doctor.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I would never see him again nor would I suggest anyone see him. He will only tell you what he thinks you want to hear. He does not care about what you want or feel you need. He wants your money and that's the bottom line. He is rude and will lie to you about how he will do a certain procedure. If you choose to see this one, be prepared to have problems the rest of your life. I am on my 4th Dr. over what he did to me...no one wants to clean up his mess...that is just wrong...I now believe that Dr's know it is hard to file a malpractice suit against them.

Great Dr.

Posted on September 15th, 2012

He spent the time with me and listened to my concerns! I really felt like he cared and wanted to find the problem, he did not rush me and reviewed my prior history!!

In a hurry.

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Disorganized office, doctor always in a hurry to get to the next patient, felt more like a paycheck than a person.

Good d