A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coussens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coussens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coussens
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Coussens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coussens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coussens graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Coussens has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Coussens MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Coussens practice?
- Dr. David Coussens has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Coussens practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Russellville, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.