A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coussens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coussens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coussens
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Coussens Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coussens, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coussens graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Coussens has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Coussens MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Coussens practice?
- Dr. David Coussens has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Coussens practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Russellville, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.