Dr. David Coutin Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Coutin?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Dr. David Coutin~ He is an absolute idiot with no sense of professional behavior. He is rude, obnoxious, inappropriate, and a slob! I detest him!

obnoxious and scared child

Posted on March 28th, 2012

He wants to hear himself talk; interrupts your questions;told my child unless they die not a serious reaction, she's 6; didn't pre review chart or check her out;hates to be questioned; will never go bac k

Horrid bedside and not interested

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Love the staff but there must be an allergist shortage that he would replace such wonderful,forward thinking physicians. He does not listen and was just weird and awkward with my son. Put him on more medication and didn't even listen to him with a stethoscope or really assess him just looked at paper not patient. Not to return

don't go

Posted on February 7th, 2012

This is a horrible person, not just doctor.I was not tested for hormone allergies as I asked to me. He did his standard allergy, skin-arm test for food, etc.He doesn't listen and I'm surprised he is still in business. His other ratings don't look much better.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

We are very impressed by your care and professionalism and that of your excellent staff. cfg

New medical director York Allergy Asthma Assoc.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

My first appointment with this new director was a disappointment. He replaces a wonderful, caring doctor who has sadly passed away. I am seriously thinking of going to another practice. I have been at this practice as a patient for many years. So sorry to see what has happened here!

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I would never recommend this dr to anybody. His bed side manner is at best, terrible.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

He may know what he's doing, but he has the worst bedside manner. He seems to get annoyed by questions being asked and didn't give me much time to ask questions. I agree with one of the reviewers that he corrected his nurse in a rude way right in front of me and multiple times. He was also irritated by my toddlers who were with me (who were not even acting like toddlers!)I had such horrible experiences with him that I am going to spend more money on an initial visit with a new doctor.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Coutin is very involved in medical politics. He is aware of costs effecting quality care. Being a solo practioner, he can keep prices to a minimum compared to a larger facility with a large overhead. Thanks for all you do for so many of us in our community.

great doctor!

Posted on June 12th, 2009

I thought he did a great job of diagnosing a long-termed problem that other allergists in town missed. He was professional, accurate in his diagnosis. I enjoyed him and his staff.

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Worse doctor have ever been to - he doesn't like you to ask questions until he is finished. Absolutely the worst bedside manner. Had his staff administer a basic allergy test, then shuffled me off to an ENT. Corrected staff in a rude manner in front of the patient.

I don't recomment this Doctor