Dr. David Coutin MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Salinas, CA

1.9

March 3rd, 2016
I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Dr. David Coutin~ He is an absolute idiot with no sense of professional behavior. He is rude, obnoxious, inappropriate, and a slob! I detest him!

March 28th, 2012
obnoxious and scared child
He wants to hear himself talk; interrupts your questions;told my child unless they die not a serious reaction, she's 6; didn't pre review chart or check her out;hates to be questioned; will never go back

February 23rd, 2012
Horrid bedside and not interested
Love the staff but there must be an allergist shortage that he would replace such wonderful,forward thinking physicians. He does not listen and was just weird and awkward with my son. Put him on more medication and didn't even listen to him with a stethoscope or really assess him just looked at paper not patient. Not to return

February 7th, 2012
don't go
This is a horrible person, not just doctor.I was not tested for hormone allergies as I asked to me. He did his standard allergy, skin-arm test for food, etc.He doesn't listen and I'm surprised he is still in business. His other ratings don't look much better.

November 7th, 2011
We are very impressed by your care and professionalism and that of your excellent staff. cfg

October 13th, 2011
New medical director York Allergy Asthma Assoc.
My first appointment with this new director was a disappointment. He replaces a wonderful, caring doctor who has sadly passed away. I am seriously thinking of going to another practice. I have been at this practice as a patient for many years. So sorry to see what has happened here!

May 19th, 2011
I would never recommend this dr to anybody. His bed side manner is at best, terrible.

May 18th, 2011
He may know what he's doing, but he has the worst bedside manner. He seems to get annoyed by questions being asked and didn't give me much time to ask questions. I agree with one of the reviewers that he corrected his nurse in a rude way right in front of me and multiple times. He was also irritated by my toddlers who were with me (who were not even acting like toddlers!)I had such horrible experiences with him that I am going to spend more money on an initial visit with a new doctor.

February 13th, 2011
Dr. Coutin is very involved in medical politics. He is aware of costs effecting quality care. Being a solo practioner, he can keep prices to a minimum compared to a larger facility with a large overhead. Thanks for all you do for so many of us in our community.

June 11th, 2009
great doctor!
I thought he did a great job of diagnosing a long-termed problem that other allergists in town missed. He was professional, accurate in his diagnosis. I enjoyed him and his staff.

January 28th, 2009
Worse doctor have ever been to - he doesn't like you to ask questions until he is finished. Absolutely the worst bedside manner. Had his staff administer a basic allergy test, then shuffled me off to an ENT. Corrected staff in a rude manner in front of the patient.