Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Covall
Dr. David Covall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Covall is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital, Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center and St Joseph's Hospital. Dr. Covall has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Covall has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Covall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Christopher Potts
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Timothy Griffith
Dr. William Littlefield
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery