A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cowall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowall
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cowall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cowall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Cowall MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Cowall practice?
- Dr. David Cowall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cowall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.