A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cowall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cowall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cowall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowall graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cowall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Cowall MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Cowall practice?
- Dr. David Cowall has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cowall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Hematologists, and Salisbury Oncologists.