Learn more about Dr. David Coward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coward
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coward graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Coward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Byron Coward MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Coward practice?
- Dr. David Coward has 1 office location.
Dr. David Coward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.