A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cowin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cowin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cowin
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cowin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Cowin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Cowin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Cowin practice?
- Dr. David Cowin has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Cowin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.