Dr. David Cowin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Cowin?

Teacher

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Cowin by another orthopedic surgeon when he stopped taking my insurance. I was nervous about starting at a new practice, especially since he had just recently opened his practice. However, I was pleasantly surprised and truly enjoyed my experience. His office staff are friendly and professional. I really enjoyed the personal touch and the fact that when I called the office I could always get someone on the first try. Dr. Cowin was both very honest and empathetic in regards to my treatment. I would recommend anyone I care about to this office.

Rotator cuff surgery

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cowin had only recently joined Dr. Nguyen's practice. After anticipating requiring arthroscopic surgery (based on earlier MRI analysis), Dr. Cowin immediately realized on starting the procedure, that the damage was far more extensive. This required more invasive surgery which necessitated a substantial incision. Six days after surgery, I am almost pain free and not taking pain medication. Having gone through rotator cuff surgery five years ago I am bound to make comparisons. I this regard, Dr. Cowin did a fantastic job and I would most certainly recommend him highly to anyone who has to go through this procedure.

Pain-free

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cowin's. He recently performed my rotator cuff surgery. He is a good surgeon and I have total faith in him. He is a nice guy and a good doctor and I would recommend him to everyone

Office Manager

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr. Cowin is an amazing doctor he is direct and I appreciate him and his staff!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017