Surgical Specialist

Orthopaedic Associates-Osceola
604 Oak Commons Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-846-6004
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rotator cuff surgery  |  show details
by Fred Greetham on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Cowin had only recently joined Dr. Nguyen's practice. After anticipating requiring arthroscopic surgery (based on earlier MRI analysis), Dr. Cowin immediately realized on starting the procedure, that the damage was far more extensive. This required more invasive surgery which necessitated a substantial incision. Six days after surgery, I am almost pain free and not taking pain medication. Having gone through rotator cuff surgery five years ago I am bound to make comparisons. I this regard, Dr. Cowin did a fantastic job and I would most certainly recommend him highly to anyone who has to go through this procedure.

|  Pain-free  |  show details
by John Sheilds on Mar 27th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Cowin's. He recently performed my rotator cuff surgery. He is a good surgeon and I have total faith in him. He is a nice guy and a good doctor and I would recommend him to everyone

|  Office Manager  |  show details
by Helen R on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr. Cowin is an amazing doctor he is direct and I appreciate him and his staff!!!!

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

I have been a patient for about 6 months for my hip, I have been seen by another Ortho for the same problem and had an exam where they actually looked at my hip mobility, Dr Cowin seems to concentrate on my weight(50 lbs over weight),something I struggle with. But when I tell him I have problems with daily activity. He seems to be in his own world . It also bothers me the exam room door is NEVER closed what about hippa, I can hear everyone else's problems.

|  He is SO RUDE. Zero bed side manners!  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

If you want a doctor that goes in the room, never says hi or introduces himself, tells you you need surgery with zero empathy, and leaves without saying good bye, then this is your doctor! I have never in my life met such an unprofessional doctor. He told me exactly what the radiographer said on the xrays. I could have just read them and go on my way. I would never ever recommend him!!