Dr. David Cowin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cowin?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. David Cowin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2015

Teacher

I was referred to Dr. Cowin by another orthopedic surgeon when he stopped taking my insurance. I was nervous about starting at a new practice, especially since he had just recently opened his practice. However, I was pleasantly surprised and truly enjoyed my experience. His office staff are friendly and professional. I really enjoyed the personal touch and the fact that when I called the office I could always get someone on the first try. Dr. Cowin was both very honest and empathetic in regards to my treatment. I would recommend anyone I care about to this office.

April 2nd, 2014

Rotator cuff surgery

Dr. Cowin had only recently joined Dr. Nguyen's practice. After anticipating requiring arthroscopic surgery (based on earlier MRI analysis), Dr. Cowin immediately realized on starting the procedure, that the damage was far more extensive. This required more invasive surgery which necessitated a substantial incision. Six days after surgery, I am almost pain free and not taking pain medication. Having gone through rotator cuff surgery five years ago I am bound to make comparisons. I this regard, Dr. Cowin did a fantastic job and I would most certainly recommend him highly to anyone who has to go through this procedure.

March 27th, 2014

Pain-free

I have been a patient of Dr. Cowin's. He recently performed my rotator cuff surgery. He is a good surgeon and I have total faith in him. He is a nice guy and a good doctor and I would recommend him to everyone

March 14th, 2014

Office Manager

Dr. Cowin is an amazing doctor he is direct and I appreciate him and his staff!!!!

September 5th, 2017