A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cozzolino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cozzolino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cozzolino, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cozzolino graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cozzolino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Cozzolino MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Cozzolino practice?
- Dr. David Cozzolino has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cozzolino practices Urology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Urologists.