Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Crabtree
Dr. David Crabtree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Allergy and Immunology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Crabtree is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, St John's Hospital and Memorial Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Crabtree has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. David Crabtree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. David Wright
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi33
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni
Pulmonary Disease, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi49
Dr. Jerry Reedy
Pulmonary Disease, Allergy and Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi23