A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crabtree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crabtree, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Crabtree has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Crabtree MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. David Crabtree has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Crabtree practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Critical Care Practitioners and Springfield Pulmonologists.