Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine
Video profile

Ms. show details Ms.
by Tracy Bleakney on Mar 9th, 2016

I recently had a right total knee replacement done by Dr. Craft. He was thoughtful about the type of replacement to use due to my history. My x-ray showed a perfect result. My incision healed slowly due to a medical condition. He cautiously left the staples in an extra five days, waiting for improved healing. My pain, both in and outpatient, was taken seriously. With hard work in PT I am doing better than I have in the past five years. I am so grateful for his expertise and caring personality.

Aug 6th, 2012

Dr Craft is by far the best doctor I have been to! I almost wish I had another problem for him to treat!

Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 23rd, 2012

It takes a while to get an appointment but he worth waiting for. He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner.I have recommend him in to friends and relatives. They all agree!

Doctor's Response

Hello. Your experience is very important to us. We value our patients, and your comments will help us to continually improve our level of service. Thank you for sharing your kind words and for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 28th, 2010

Dr Craft repaired my ACL after a skiing injury. My surgrey was two years ago and my knee is in perfect condition I have had no problems in my knee. I have been running, skiing, and golfing. I was talking to my personal training at my gym and was telling her about my ACL surgrey and I would recommend Dr. Craft to everyone. He is truely an excellent doctor.

LCDR (Retired) show details LCDR (Retired)
by Richard C. Avery on Sep 6th, 2009

Excellent bedside manner, compassion and understanding, caring and follow-through during recovery.