A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cragg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cragg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cragg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cragg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cragg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cragg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Cragg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Cragg practice?
- Dr. David Cragg has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Cragg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.