A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cragg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cragg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cragg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cragg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cragg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance