A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cragg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cragg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cragg
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cragg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cragg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cragg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cragg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Cragg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David R. Cragg practice?
- Dr. David Cragg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cragg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Cardiologists.