Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Cree
Dr. David Cree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norton Shores, MI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cree is affiliated with Mercy Health Muskegon Hackley Campus, Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus and Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus. Dr. Cree has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Cree has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Cree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norton Shores, MI.
Dr. Jenny Buck
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norton Shores, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Kristina Vandermark
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Norton Shores, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Samir Hamati
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Norton Shores, MI 0 mi40