Dr. David Cressy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cressy Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Cressy Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

Rude, Crude, Obnoxious SOB

This so called doctor was assigned to treat our elderly father at STPH and our dealings with him were unbelievable. He did not like to answer simple questions nor did he like to be questioned. He raised his voice to us in the hospital hallway where staff and others could witness his behavior and basically he told us our dad was 88 years old so we we shouldn't expect much!! I also watched him talk about my dad to staff while i was in the hospital room. My dads heart rate was irregular and he made a crude mean comment which hurt to hear to the anesthesiologist. I could not believe a doctor behaved this way in front of others and where family could hear. This man needs a dose of compassion and humility and needs to get his license pulled for a spell while he takes some sensitivity training. If your looking for respect and compassion along with sound good medical care look elsewhere. This young jerk needs to grow up.

August 19th, 2013

caring

Spends a lot of time with me and has adjusted my medicine so as I can now breathe better. great doctor

March 10th, 2017