A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Criss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Criss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Criss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Criss graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Criss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Criss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Criss practice?
Dr. David Criss practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, MI.
See Southfield Internists.