A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crotzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crotzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crotzer, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotzer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Crotzer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Crotzer MD is a male Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Crotzer practice?
- Dr. David Crotzer has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Crotzer practices Gynecologic Oncology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Omaha Oncologists.