A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cruickshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cruickshank is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cruickshank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruickshank graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cruickshank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruickshank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Cruickshank practice?
Dr. David Cruickshank practices Urology near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Urologists.