A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cruickshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cruickshank is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruickshank
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cruickshank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cruickshank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruickshank graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Cruickshank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Cruickshank MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Cruickshank practice?
- Dr. David Cruickshank has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cruickshank practices Urology near Southampton, NY.
See Southampton Urologists.