A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cruickshank, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including General Urology, Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis, and Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruickshank graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cruickshank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruickshank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Cruickshank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Cruickshank practice?
Dr. David Cruickshank practices Urology and Surgery near Southampton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Southampton Urologists and Southampton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Cruickshank, Dr. Dave Cruickshank, Dr. Davis Cruickshank