A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crumpacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crumpacker, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crumpacker, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumpacker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Crumpacker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Crumpacker MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Crumpacker practice?
- Dr. David Crumpacker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Crumpacker practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.