A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Crumpacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Crumpacker, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crumpacker
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crumpacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Crumpacker, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Crumpacker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Crumpacker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Crumpacker MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Crumpacker practice?
- Dr. David Crumpacker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Crumpacker practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.