Dr. David Cryns DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Arrogant and incensitive
I felt prejudged from the moment Dr. Cryns spoke to me. I initially went in to get my birth control(implant) removed, he talked down to me a majority of my appointment telling me that every time I've been off birth control I've gotten pregnant and that I'm going to be in within a week sure to be pregnant etc. I've had 3 pregnancies one ending in a stillbirth which I had stated during my appointment. I had voiced that I feel it's best for my body to have a break from birth control he said that made no sense. At the moment I have no insurance so had went in to enroll in the PACT program, I felt he thought I was one of the women who was going to get pregnant and abuse the system, many times making comments in the Spanish words he knew(I'm black and white but have Hispanic features due to my fair complexion) calling me liar and other degrading terms. He stated instead of walking around with 4 pregnancies under my belt I should be getting an education instead;speaking very highly of his children, grandchildren who have graduated from universities. Overall I hated the way my appointment went and cried a majority of the time. If you're wanting to feel like you have any say over what is done with your body without any negative/derogatory opinions I would recommend a doctor that had better bedside manner. I would hate for any other woman to be treated the way I was. Aside from my experience with him the women working for him are very nice and attentive as well as the student he was training.

October 15th, 2014
foul Dr.
This Dr is rude,disrespectful,never in my life have I been treated by any professional in the manner in which I was with him. Dumfounded.shouldn't have anyone's life in his care period.wouldn't have gave him 1 star,but site requires it.otherwise he is an absolute zero

June 7th, 2013
AMAZING Doctor
Dr. Cryns is fantastic, I am one of his high risk patients and since day one he has always been very attentive to my concerns. He reassures me and explains every detail of my pregnancy to me in depth. He is always on time and spends as much time as he needs to with each patient. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

August 19th, 2010
FANTASTIC
Dr Cryns would have to be the BEST OBGYN ever. He delivered both my children and even though I was considered high risk, I never felt worried, I knew I was in excellent hands. He does tell the worst jokes ever, but that is part of the experience with him, he is extremely professional and I can't say enough good things about him. I would NEVER have trusted another human being to deliver my babies. I wish there were more doctors out there like him!

March 25th, 2009
Dr Cryns is the best OB/GYN
After having 2 babies with Dr Cryns and other surgical procedures - I can tell you that he is an excellent OB/GYN. His bedside manner is wonderful, his jokes are bad, he explains everything in a way that really helps you understand what is happening. Well worth the drive for me which is over 30 minutes at times with traffic. I wouldn't see anyone else.

July 19th, 2017