Dr. David Cryns DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2014
foul Dr.
This Dr is rude,disrespectful,never in my life have I been treated by any professional in the manner in which I was with him. Dumfounded.shouldn't have anyone's life in his care period.wouldn't have gave him 1 star,but site requires it.otherwise he is an absolute zero

June 6th, 2013
AMAZING Doctor
Dr. Cryns is fantastic, I am one of his high risk patients and since day one he has always been very attentive to my concerns. He reassures me and explains every detail of my pregnancy to me in depth. He is always on time and spends as much time as he needs to with each patient. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

August 18th, 2010
FANTASTIC
Dr Cryns would have to be the BEST OBGYN ever. He delivered both my children and even though I was considered high risk, I never felt worried, I knew I was in excellent hands. He does tell the worst jokes ever, but that is part of the experience with him, he is extremely professional and I can't say enough good things about him. I would NEVER have trusted another human being to deliver my babies. I wish there were more doctors out there like him!

March 25th, 2009
Dr Cryns is the best OB/GYN
After having 2 babies with Dr Cryns and other surgical procedures - I can tell you that he is an excellent OB/GYN. His bedside manner is wonderful, his jokes are bad, he explains everything in a way that really helps you understand what is happening. Well worth the drive for me which is over 30 minutes at times with traffic. I wouldn't see anyone else.