A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Csikos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Csikos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Csikos, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Csikos graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Csikos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Csikos FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Csikos practice?
- Dr. David Csikos has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Csikos practices Internal Medicine near Windber, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA.
See Windber Internists.