A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Csikos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Csikos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Csikos, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Csikos graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Csikos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Csikos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Csikos practice?
Dr. David Csikos practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Windber, PA.
See Johnstown Internists, Johnstown Family Physicians, and Johnstown General Practitioners.