A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cumes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cumes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumes graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cumes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cumes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Cumes practice?
Dr. David Cumes practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.