A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cumes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cumes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cumes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cumes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumes graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cumes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Cumes MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Cumes practice?
- Dr. David Cumes has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Cumes practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.