A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davidx Cumes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davidx Cumes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davidx Cumes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumes graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cumes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davidx M Cumes MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Davidx M. Cumes practice?
- Dr. Davidx Cumes has 1 office location.
Dr. Davidx Cumes practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.