Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Mar 7th, 2015

I have had this doctor for my family docter he has a good understand of all types of ailments

Jan 28th, 2015

The worst thing about Dr. Cummin's office is his snooty receptionist. The nurses are great, Dr. Cummin is great, but the receptionist is whiney and cold. She is not a good first impression. Also, Dr. Cummin's office has very few hours of availability causing my family to use the local Urgent Care more often than I care to.

Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Cummin was rude and unprofessional.

In my opinion he is the only person I trust show details In my opinion he is the only person I trust
by Gary r McLain 43138 on Dec 5th, 2013

He listens most dr. Do not !wasn't happy with tri county mental health .they let out a lot of information that they shouldn't have .personal information to the public putting me in harms way .they call that counciling center Hopewell. in my opinion . Dr cummins is the best doctor I have ever had. ,Tri county and hopewell ,isn't part of the review ,I included it for a reason .

Dr. David L. Cummin show details Dr. David L. Cummin
Mar 8th, 2012

Excellent family practitioner. He refers to specialist if needed, good diagnostician, takes time to explain, good bedside manner, personality plus.

Apr 27th, 2011

always seems to be in a hurry does not spend time with patients and can be very arrogant!!