A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cummings, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cummings practice?
- Dr. David Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Oncologists.