A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cummings, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cummings practice?
- Dr. David Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Oncologists.