A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cummings, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cummings practice?
- Dr. David Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cummings practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Internists and San Angelo Oncologists.