Dr. David Cunningham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cunningham?

May 12th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Cunningham's for about 10 or so years give or take. I have followed him as a patient through 4 or 5 practices. This last one being his own private practice that he has with a fellow colleague. Dr. Cunningham is down to Earth., takes time to listen to you & actually hear what your concerns, problems, issues or whatever maybe on your mind. He is willing to work with you & stand by you as your doctor. He doesn't pass off if your diagnosis is difficult to treat or diagnose. He will continue to research & reach out to other fellow physicians or specialists. To find a doctor that you feel comfortable with & actually 100% trust is a rare find in todays time. He would be 1 of these rare finds. I'm glad I was able to find Dr. Cunningham & I'm glad that I have him in my corner to help take care of my medical issues.

December 4th, 2015

Dr. Cunningham has been my PCP for more than a decade. I've followed him from practice to practice. He is awesome. Makes you feel like he cares; takes the time to get to know you and has always been spot on with treatment.

May 21st, 2015

Grade A doctor in Dr. David Cunningham

I have been a pt. w/ Dr. C . for probably about 10 yrs now. When he 1st started off in Raynham @ The Bridgewater Raynham Goddard Medical Park. I've followed him. My husband, my father & myself are all pt's of his. Even thinking about having our 14 yr old change over to him since he's a general practitioners. He is a great doctor. He takes the time to actually listen. He never rushes & his pt's are always fine if they know he's running behind cause they know that when it's their turn they'll reciece the same high quality, caring, non rushed visit. I value his opinion very much. He takes time to research things & other physicians & specialists. His medical assistants are great & his secretary is amazing!

May 12th, 2015

i am very lucky to have Dr. Cunningham

April 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr Cunningham is very kind & compassionate, but even more important is he is very thorough,very knowledgeable and one of the smartest doctors I've met. He's easy to talk to and listens carefully to his patients without interrupting. When I have a health problem, I can usually get an appointment within a day or so. I feel very fortunate to have him as my PCP helping me to manage my healthcare.

August 1st, 2016