A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Curole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Curole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Curole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Curole graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Curole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Curole practice?
Dr. David Curole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Westwego, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.