A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David D'Ambrosio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David D'Ambrosio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David D'Ambrosio, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Ambrosio graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Ambrosio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph D'Ambrosio MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. D'Ambrosio practice?
- Dr. David D'Ambrosio has 4 office locations.
Dr. David D'Ambrosio practices Radiation Oncology near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Alpharetta, GA.
See Toms River Radiation Oncologists.