Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Berry
Dr. David Berry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Berry is affiliated with Catawba Valley Medical Center, Frye Regional Medical Center and North Carolina Baptist Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. David Berry has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Samuel Wellman
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hickory, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. Lynn Spees
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Hickory, NC 0.54 mi41
Dr. Sarbjeet Sran
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Hickory, NC 0.57 mi34