A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Bradley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Bradley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Bradley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Daniel Bradley MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D D. Bradley practice?
- Dr. D Bradley has 1 office location.
Dr. D Bradley practices Internal Medicine near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Internists.