Dr. David Brown DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 23rd, 2014
Smart Doctor!
I can't say enough about this doctor. He came into the hospital to see me when noone could figure out what was causing all my symptoms, but he was supposed to be on vacation! He took one look at my MRI, which the radiologists misread, and knew what the problem was. He then convinced another doctor that I needed a special procedure, and within six hours I was able to leave the hospital!! I've seen him in clinic for my other problems and he has always been helpful and reassuring.

September 18th, 2014
Dr. Brown was extremely knowledgeable in his field to diagnosed my disease after going for years to too many neurologist in the country! He is professional, objective, polite and busy with his full time schedule for his day...so if you're looking to chat, get emotional support or request illegal documentation, this physician will not work for you!

March 24th, 2014
Efficient and Knowlegable
I believe Dr. brown gives straight answers and is ethically and morally true to his profession and specialty. He was efficient and knowledgeable in his approach and I was very satisfied with my visit. Dr. Brown may not be the Neurologist you wish to consult if you are looking for conversation or large adjustments to your plan of care.

January 17th, 2014
Warning. Find a new doc!
This doctor left me with no follow-up and no pain meds after 3 lumbar punctures in 6 weeks. I laid in bed screaming and crying in pain for 4 weeks afterwards. His office staff doesn't know which way is up or down. Good luck EVER getting through to the doctor himself during an emergency. Dr. David Brown is too busy to care for one patient, let alone an office full. Your life is important, don't let this doctor ruin yours like he did mine.