Dr. David Chi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 7th, 2016
Dr David Chi examined me for surgery for a ventral hernia. He told me his office would contact me to schedule a surgery date. When I did not hear from his office after two weeks, I called his office and was informed a note would be placed in my file and that I was to wait for a date for surgery. After another two weeks I contacted a different doctor who said I needed immediate surgery. My office visit and exam was on Wednesday with a pre-op exam on Thursday and surgery the next Monday followed by a 4-day hospital visit and several weeks of home therapy and rest. There was no apparent reason for Dr Chi’s conduct. Was surgery too complex for him? Not wanting another Medicare patient? Failure to communicate was detrimental to my health and should be considered unprofessional conduct by Dr Chi.

October 7th, 2015
Disappointed
A Doctor can be the best in his or her field, if the doctor's staff and front office personnel who run the office and have been trained by the doctor, is his patient's first impression. Doctor Chi staff are not pleasent, they are very matter of fact, act like their doing you a favor rather than their job, and don't follow up . I was very disappointed as Doctor Chi came very highly recomended.

March 18th, 2015
Disappointed - Worth going to another surgeon
If I can give a negative rating for his staff, I will. His staff is one of the worst staff out there. They have bad customer service and bedside manner considering most of their patients have serious problems.

November 12th, 2014
Dr. Chi was alright but I did not appreciate his snotty staff.