A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Douglas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dwayne Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Douglas practice?
- Dr. David Douglas has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Douglas practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, and Phoenix Hepatologists.