A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Douglas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Douglas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Douglas
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Douglas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Douglas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Douglas graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Douglas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dwayne Douglas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Douglas practice?
- Dr. David Douglas has 1 office location.
Dr. David Douglas practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, and Phoenix Hepatologists.