Dr. David Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ellis?

December 13th, 2010

He's awesome.

I made an appointment with Dr. Ellis because my insurance accepted him and he was close by. I went in not knowing anything about him. I came with a long list of issues as I had a complicated birth of my son and was bewildered at the symptoms I was having. Dr. Ellis was phenomenal. He listened to me and had an answer for literally a list of things I needed to ask him about. He spent so much time with me and was so very caring and compassionate. He is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of finding. Go to him. He's the best! I leave this review at the risk of everyone finding out how good he is and having trouble getting an appointment myself.

June 30th, 2010