Dr. David Hall DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2012
Scary, strange man
I went to Dr. Hall for a short period of time. My friend took me to one visit and heard as he screamed at me for several minutes. I am sure everyone in the building heard. There was no reason for him to treat me this way I was very anxious already and began to shake uncontrollably, as I was unable to speak to him or defend myself in any way at all. I am a very quiet person and this destroyed me. I just could not stand to go there anymore. Dr. Hall told me he would like to be schizophrenic--I don't know why he said that. But maybe that's why he acts so awful.

January 18th, 2011
Zero rating not an option, wish it was
All of the other reviews about this individual are spot on. I came to see Dr Hall for my disability case review. When I sat down he immediately started to push buttons, to see what would set me off. After asking me several questions with no relevancy to my case he became angry, slammed down his hand on the desk and told me that he was "Going to put that you refused to answer anything" and he stormed out. He told the receptionist that I'd cursed him out (this was not true, if it had been I'd admit it) and that I needed to be rescheduled. I might lost my case because of this man, and if anyone knows who I cam complain to, and how please let me know. This man doesn't need to be picking up trash on the highway, let alone treating sick people.

November 5th, 2010
Awful man!
Dr. Hall operates this office like a patient mill. They have a combo visit type operation style. You can't see the counselors or psychologists unless you see him first. That means two office visits in one and two copays, though they quote them to you as one. He is perpetually late even for his first patient (me) but if you run late, they have an office policy that will only let you reschedule a week later whether you need Meds or not. If any of you have gone without Meds for over a day, you know this is cruel.The front office is awful. I can't tell what part is policy and what part is just bad attitude. They are very strict about collections. I remember having a $30 balance and being denied a visit until I paid. These services are very expensive and every other office I have been to will allow you to break the payments up over the month. Not here. The clerks are rude and never offer offer any pleasantries. [What's your name? Your copay is__. Have a seat until your name is called.]The psychologists are great, especially Dr. Smith. Everyone I encountered, including the guy who did my testing, was very nice and knowledgeable about their craft. Dr. Hall, however, barely looks you in the eye. He doesn't even decide what Meds to give you. The psychologist does and he rubber stamps it. A visit with him is never more than 5 minutes but you have to see him every month just to have a session with your counselor.Needless to say, I left. I would love to see Dr. Smith separately but that's not allowed.The cost is average for the field. Just be cautious.

September 17th, 2010
concern for patients

April 12th, 2010
Poor communications skills
His first visit with my 12 year old clinically depressed son ended badly. My son tried to talk to him about what he was feeling and Dr. Hall responded "I don't care what you think." Since then the only interaction he's had with my son has been to write the prescription.

April 27th, 2009
This doctor spent less than 5 minutes with my 16 year old. He had not read any reports. He was told the appointment was made as follow up of a 10 day court ordered hospitalization due to threats of suicide and threats of harm to family members. He looked at my son and said "This really makes me mad, you give mental patients a bad name" I am now seeking real medical help for my son.

March 25th, 2009
Is He Sane!?!
He walked out in only two minutes stating I can't help you. No referals and "no buts - I can't help you." What kind of quack leaves a patient who says he is suicdial in that kind of state?

April 24th, 2017