Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Troy
44199 Dequindre Rd
Troy, MI 48085
248-828-6061
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome surgeon  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2014

Excellent. He removed a large cyst from my 24 year old daughter and she healed well. Was a excellent surgeon

|  Knowledgable and gentle !  |  show details
by Kim on Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr. Hodge has been my on gyn for 20 yrs. he is also my sisters and mother's gyn. Dr. Hodge is an extremely competent physician with much experience. He appears shy , although this is part of his gentle bedside manner. My mother retired from Beaumont after 25 yrs and believe me you get to know the doctors and their reputations! She and I have only great things to say about his professional , careful care. He knows his Field , and has much experience. Great doctor , and a very kind man !

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
by Brittani W on Apr 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Hodge's for the past 6 years and have had nothing but the best from himself and his office. Would highly recommend to everyone.

|  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

The wait time is normal. Remember, he is a baby doctor and you can't always predict when it's going to happen. We all know deliveries are not always quick. He is a quite person and would rather here from you about your concerns than try and pull the out of you. If you have questions he will answer them but you have to ask them.Some women prefer a quick doctor over one who is slow. We have all been there, it can be an uncomfortable situation and when your done your done. JUST TALK TO HIM, HE WILL LISTEN.

|  Not Happy  |  show details
by Ex-Patient on Sep 21st, 2010

I saw Dr. Hodge twice and I will never see him again. He has absolutley no bed-side manner and seems to "hide" in the corner while he was in the room with the whole time. I don't know if he is germaphobic or what, but I was not happy at all with my experience.