Dr. David Hodge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 19th, 2014
I've been seeing Dr. Hodge for over 20 years; very kind, gentle, competent doctor. Never an issue. Highly recommend.

July 8th, 2014
Awesome surgeon
Excellent. He removed a large cyst from my 24 year old daughter and she healed well. Was a excellent surgeon

April 23rd, 2013
Knowledgable and gentle !
Dr. Hodge has been my on gyn for 20 yrs. he is also my sisters and mother's gyn. Dr. Hodge is an extremely competent physician with much experience. He appears shy , although this is part of his gentle bedside manner. My mother retired from Beaumont after 25 yrs and believe me you get to know the doctors and their reputations! She and I have only great things to say about his professional , careful care. He knows his Field , and has much experience. Great doctor , and a very kind man !

April 3rd, 2013
Excellent Dr
I have been a patient of Dr. Hodge's for the past 6 years and have had nothing but the best from himself and his office. Would highly recommend to everyone.

November 3rd, 2010
The wait time is normal. Remember, he is a baby doctor and you can't always predict when it's going to happen. We all know deliveries are not always quick. He is a quite person and would rather here from you about your concerns than try and pull the out of you. If you have questions he will answer them but you have to ask them.Some women prefer a quick doctor over one who is slow. We have all been there, it can be an uncomfortable situation and when your done your done. JUST TALK TO HIM, HE WILL LISTEN.

September 21st, 2010
Not Happy
I saw Dr. Hodge twice and I will never see him again. He has absolutley no bed-side manner and seems to "hide" in the corner while he was in the room with the whole time. I don't know if he is germaphobic or what, but I was not happy at all with my experience.