A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Daehong Kim MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Internists.