A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kim practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.