A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Kim MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kim practices Ophthalmology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Ophthalmologists.