A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David King is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David King, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Doherty King MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David D. King practice?
- Dr. David King has 2 office locations.
Dr. David King practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.