A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Long, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Long has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dale Long MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David D. Long practice?
- Dr. David Long has 1 office location.
Dr. David Long practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.